Saturday, January 12, 2013

Free Printable Service Coupons

The Young Women and Young Men in our church are doing a Valentines Dinner and Dance for their fundraiser this year. They will be selling the tickets, helping prepare, serve and then clean up. They will also be offering services for people to purchase such as babysitting, a car wash, lawn care, cleaning and baked goods.  I came up with this little Service Voucher for their fundraiser. I'm making it available to you.
 Click on the image and save it to your computer. Then you can print it onto cardstock. I will be perforating the Receipt just about the Youth section so the bottom can easily be torn off.

Please only use this for personal use. I don't want to see them on etsy or for sale on another blog :)

Please let me know if you have any questions or problems.

No comments: