Thursday, February 14, 2013

Glitter!

 This was my first attempt at using Glitter on a card. I'm hooked. I got the glitter in a multi pack from my sister for my birthday.

The patterned paper is from a Stampin Up Christmas line. 
 
 I stamped the cupcake image on ivory cardstock. Then I cut it out. I used quick dry craft glue and then sprinkled on a generous amount of glitter. I tapped it to get the excess glitter off after I let it dry for thirty seconds. Then I put the extra glitter back into the container. I just did everything over a piece of paper so I could easily bend the paper and pour it back into the jar.


Add a bow and some brads and you've got a sophisticated birthday card for a sophisticated lady.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coffee filters work well for collecting glitter and embossing powder too. Cute card!

Jamie Martin said...

You did great with the glitter! I love using it :)

Anonymous said...

I believe what you published made a lot of
sense. However, what about this? suppose you typed a
catchier title? I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your blog, however what if you added a title that makes people want more? I mean "Glitter!" is kinda vanilla. You ought to glance at Yahoo's front
page and watch how they create article titles to grab viewers
to open the links. You might add a related video or a
related pic or two to grab people excited about what you've got to say. Just my opinion, it might bring your posts a little livelier.
See this: zobacz, http://abbots.wroclaw.pl